Site Map

Council tenants and leaseholders

Pay your rent, report a problem and get information about living in a council property

Finding a home

Looking for somewhere to live, homeless or at risk of losing your home, and the Housing Register.

Private tenants and homeowners

Problem with a property, unlawful eviction, home improvements and licensed properties

Self-build and custom housebuilding

The self-build and custom house building register and the Bristol Community Land Trust

Empty properties

Report an empty property, advice if you’ve inherited an empty property and support to rent or sell your empty property.

Regeneration and new homes

Where we're building new homes in Bristol